fredag 9. april 2010

7 days to go


Yeah - counting 7 days to the first race, I'm getting a little stressed. Very little has been done in the past weeks, and the "to-do list" is still a little to long. What has been done is that I have bought all the parts I will be needing; Transfer case, radiator, seats, arb.locker for the front differential and 2 new tires. Here's the new seats:

I have installed the radiator, fixed new fuel-piping and now the engine is running. I have also taken out the front differential whis presently is beeing upgraded with the arb.locker.

The transfer case has been serviced and is now ready to be installed. Hopefully during this weekend the seats and new seatbelts will be installed and I'm strickly ready for race. However I would be very happy if I also can manage to put on the 2 new tires and give the body a little paint-job.

Ingen kommentarer: